– is a music producer with a recording studio in Brewhouse, Gothenburg Sweden and she earned a bachelor degree in music production from University of Dalarna even though she has worked many years as a producer before that. She also teaches music production, mixing and mastering at the Academy of Music and Drama in Gothenburg.
- Currently working on new songs
- Melisha released two songs, a fan art project called ”Dragon Mother” to Game of Thrones in 2019. Read about it here.
- She recently started producing songs to a project called SheTrance with artist Nadja Itäsaari.
- one of her production albums was nominated in Manifestgalan 2017 to rhythm of the year award and the same year she recieved the scholarship from Musikerförbundet. The jury’s motivation reads: “This year’s fellows represent skilled craftsmanship, high artistic quality and solidarity in their respective fields. Through this scholarship, we want to pay attention and encourage these people’s continued work and advancement. ”
- She is co-founder of an non profit organization called EQLovesMusic, which runs projects in music production and gender equality.
In 2017 – 2019 she was project manager for EQLovesFestival, which attracted female world names in music production.
In that project, Anthems was created for the festival in various drafts of different producers in the network and Melisha was the one who wrote and produced the original song – Change is in the air. Here is the song.
Next year she produced these songs for the anthems ”We are here”
– recieved musicians scolarship award 2017:
– in an Interview in the biggest music production podcast in Sweden ”musikproddpodden”:
– has recently produced a couple of songs that ended up on PSL top 20 List
More Press mentions:
Tidningen studio: https://studio.idg.se/2.1078/1.703557/eqlovesfestival-en-musikfestival-med-viktigt-fokus
GAFFA: Göteborg med ny festival http://gaffa.se/nyhet/127569/goeteborg-med-ny-festival/